Les Guardians Index du Forum
How much threat do your skills generate ?

Répondre au sujet    Les Guardians Index du Forum » Les Guardians Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
How much threat do your skills generate ?
Auteur Message

Message How much threat do your skills generate ? Répondre en citant
Hello everyone !

I've finally taken the time to come up with how much damage-equivalent threat is generated by various guardian's skills.

I did the following :
Enter Filikul with a champion and a guardian. The guardian was traited blue-line, without spending too many points in the trait trees so that there would be no on-block heals as that would generate threat, with auto-attacks (AA) deactivated. To check for different Shield Use Rating on certain skills, a belt was equiped. I used a 3rd age one to have no +x% to Perceived Threat (PT) / Threat Input Modifier for Taunt.
- The guardian use the skill being tested (n) times, and I write down total damage done recorded by Combat Analysis (labeled "damage" in spreadsheet tabs).
- The champion hits with only auto-attacks, until he grabs aggro from guardian. Get a rough number, then repeat annd swap to a lvl 17 weapon before getting aggro to get more precise numbers. Write down the highest damage before getting aggro and the lowest after (labeled "threat inf" and "threat sup" in spreadsheet tabs). The equivalent threat generated by the guardian is in that range.

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

-whiteboard animation example

Ven 13 Oct 2017 - 10:16 AIM

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 13 Oct 2017 - 10:16
Répondre au sujet    Les Guardians Index du Forum » Les Guardians Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation