Les Guardians Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
So what is your loadout for lvl 115?

Répondre au sujet    Les Guardians Index du Forum » Les Guardians Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
So what is your loadout for lvl 115?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Sbires

Masculin

Message So what is your loadout for lvl 115? Répondre en citant
So with all the changes we can't just max out all our stats and go for it and we are now all facing a certain amount of grind for each piece of craftable equipment + essences. So what are people running with to get the grind done?

So far I've been building up my Physical Mastery, which is now at 122K (240%), but there is no real feeling of being 'epic' when running the solo crafting instances or the landscape Alliegiance quests. Everything just feels slow with long gaps between fights as I allow my morale to rebuild and the cool downs to clear on things like Warrior Heart. Also while I'm Red lining, I've gone depth into yellow to gain access to Thrill of Danger, which has become my main heal tool. 

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
-https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?657405-So-what-is-your-loadout-for-lvl-115
-Product Video Intro

Sam 14 Oct 2017 - 09:30 AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 14 Oct 2017 - 09:30
Répondre au sujet    Les Guardians Index du Forum » Les Guardians Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation